OSHC (Overseas Students Health Cover)
You may know, OSHC is a mandatory requirement by Department of Home Affairs for international students who do not have Medicare benefits in Australia. Prospective students are required to pay for the OSHC policy for the entire duration of their course and submit OSHC certificate of currency with the other student visa documents. For education agents, this is an extra level of service that your agency will provide to the prospective students.
Benefits for Education Agents
- Additional product in your portfolio
- Complete product and systems training
- Commission paid on each policy
- Access to online OSHC application portal
- Complete visibility to track sales via portal
- Monthly commission payments
Partner with us
Enjoy all the great agent benefits while increasing your revenue potential with additional commission earning. For further information please complete the registration form and our representative will contact you within 2 working days.
© 2019 All Rights Reserved to OSHConnect Pty. Ltd.
ABN: 97 629 521 240